Mr. Hashem Al-Azizi
Cybersecurity GRC Specialist
Eng. Hashem Al-Azizi is a Cybersecurity GRC Specialist in TAQA (The Industrialization & Energy Services Company) with 7+ years of experience in IT and Cybersecurity Governance Domain, providing services ranging from governance, risk and compliance consultation in addition to support and implementation of the national and international cybersecurity standards and frameworks such as ISO 27001,ISO 22301, SAMA, NESA, SACS-002 and NIST CSF.
Hashem has led multiple cybersecurity projects such as:
- ISO 27001 Implementation projects
- SAMA Cybersecurity Frameworks Implementation & SAMA Business Continuity Framework Implementation
- Developing Cybersecurity Strategies with the best fit initiatives to organizations in the Energy, financial and Insurance sectors tailored to their visions and factors.
- IT & Cybersecurity Audits for multiple banks and institutions
- Comprehensive Cybersecurity Risk Management for Insurance institutions
Hashem Believes that having a robust and effective cybersecurity governance needs a collaborative effort from all stakeholders to ensure that the business is conducted and operated in a secure and cyber safe manner.
Hashem holds many of the recognized cybersecurity certificates such as COBIT 2019, CGEIT, CISM, CISA, CRISC, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor, ISO 22301 Lead Implementer and many others.